Position: Associate Director
Reports to: Executive Director
General Job Description: Under the supervision of and responsible to the Executive Director, the Associate Director is responsible for the day-to-day operation of the Center, and providing all marketing activities associated with the Center in alignment with the Center’s Strategic Plan. The Associate Director will work closely with the Executive Director to ensure smooth operational management of all activities and services.
Administrative and Management Support
(3) If requested, on behalf of the executive director, carry through to completion specific work projects assigned relative to the operation of the board of directors of the Center, its committees and center programs.
(4) Assist when necessary, and oversee coordination of all mailings sent from the Center, including fundraising appeal, grant acknowledgements, and other mailings as needed.
(5) Participate in entry- and exit-interviews of staff, and prepare annual performance appraisals.
(6) Assume all duties of the executive director in the absence thereof and temporarily perform the
work of any staff member when deemed necessary to ensure the efficient operation of the Center.
Marketing and Database Management
(1) Manage and maintain the Center’s website.
(2) Manage and maintain the Center’s social media, including Facebook and LinkedIn.
(3) In support of Public Relations, develop/write press releases and informative stories for submission to external media.
(4) Manage and oversee all activities in Salesforce database.
(5) Execution and distribution of the Center’s monthly Newsletter.
In conjunction with the Executive Director, Board of Directors, and staff, develop and implement a strategic fund raising plan that will allow DASC to meet its operations and program needs and objectives on an annual basis and beyond. This includes:
A performance evaluation will be conducted annually by the executive director for this position.
Job Type: Part-time
Please send your resume to Muriel.email@example.com or call us at 610 269 3939 for further information.